Workshops can be booked as a group at a location of your choice or locally to me - great for parties - hen - birthday - anniversary or just for fun, garden club, art & craft club & floral art club.
Contact me for more information on costs as they vary depending on timescale and theme.
I also run workshops locally and have them throughout the year - cost is around £50 per person for the day depending on theme. This includes materials and light refreshments.
Please leave your details on my contact page and I'll let you know when they are taking place. Also I post what I'm up to on facebook with events and workshops Link text here...
– a fun workshop focusing on creating a fresh botanical handbag and a wearable floral necklace. Making use of beautiful accessories and fresh flowers.
“Frames & Structures For Hand tied Bouquets”
– This is a workshop on how to make the most from a shop bought bouquet. You will learn how to make 2 or 3 frames to enhance the bouquet and make it go further to suit a variety of containers. Please bring along 2 or 3 vases/containers/bowls of your own to work with.
“Working With Wire”
– A technical workshop using the versatile medium of wire. The designs will be contemporary and different – you will take home a creative piece of art! Fresh botanical materials will be used to highlight the use of these designs in a home setting.
“Working With Paper”
– This is my favourite medium to work with! Combining paper craft with flowers. We will explore different techniques, uses and papers and create some unique designs.
“Vintage Inspired Summer Flowers and Floral Monogram”
– Quirky designs with a vintage feel. Making use of gorgeous summer flowers with an upcycled theme. You will also make a wonderful blooming monogram (which makes a brilliant gift or fun party piece).
– A contemporary design day looking at free standing and hanging pieces using a range of different materials including willow and bamboo, aiming to produce 2 creative pieces.
“Shades of Green”
– A cooling and calm planted design workshop where you will make your own containers and create a little oasis with succulents, shells and beach stones.
“Planted designs for Autumn”
– Working with the wonderful warm colours and textures of the season. Rustic garden themed designs using wood, willow, moss and plants.
– more traditional styles covered in this workshop and making the most of the warm tones and textures of Autumn. You will create a wreath and a topiary design with fruits, foliage’s and seedpods.
“ Looking forward to Christmas”
a more craft based workshop where you will make a range of decorations for gifts and home, We will cover stars, hearts, baubles, wreaths and use a wide range of materials with a botanical element.